Alan Taylor, Realtor
As your professional real estate advisor, I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service and I am not happy until you are happy. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it is finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you get the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you.
The Best Service, The Best Results
I am your real estate expert for all your Las Vegas Valley and Henderson home buying and selling needs. I first became licensed in 1992 and I've been a resident of Las vegas for 25 + years. I hold a Bachelor's Degree from California State University Northridge in Business Administration / Finance.
* Click HERE to read recent Reviews and Recommendations of me from past Buyer & Seller clients.
I can help you find that perfect dream home located in Golf communities, age restricted or retirement communities, country club living communities, as well as high rise or mid rise.
There is plenty of property for sale in Las Vegas and your search for all UPDATED Real Estate listings in Las Vegas ends here.
Las Vegas and Henderson boast beautiful pool homes in master planned communities such as Summerlin, Alliante, Providence, Centennial Hills, Mountain's Edge, Anthem, Seven Hills, Macdonald Ranch, Rhodes Ranch, and I have access to all!
New home builders have ramped up production and new home sales are booming once again in the Las Vegas and Henderson area. I can find you the perfect new home community and best of all, I represent you, not the builder.
Or perhaps you're just looking for investment property in the Las Vegas or Henderson area. I can help you find rental properties to purchase and make available for lease.
First Time Home Buyers/Seasoned Home Buyers (Cash; Conventional, FHA & VA Buyers)
What are the schools like in this neighborhood? Where is the nearest shopping center? Can I afford this house? How do I know the roof is in good shape? Why are my offers not being accepted? What are the benefits of purchasing a new home?
My job is to make your home buying experience easy and stress free! From finding properties that meet your criteria and specifications, to explaining the Nevada home buying process, I'm with you from beginning to end, and beyond! I will also share the secrets of the trade to get your offer accepted over everyone else’s.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising- Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.